Google
We are accepting donations

Thursday, June 12, 2008

For My Honey (Pooh loves Honey so much)

"In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be."

"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."

" Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So, when you are lonely remember it's true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you."

"I am thinking of you, In my sleepless solitude tonight. If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right. 'Cause I'm drowned in you, And I won't pull through, without you by my side."

"Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found."

"My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."

"I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts - all about you, gives me a lovely feeling!

"If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg