Google
We are accepting donations

Friday, February 16, 2007

World of Warcraft

My account had just been recently banned. I received the generic e-mail so many seem to see regarding the exploitation of the world of warcraft economy, or being associated with the account that was guilty of the said offense.

I was playing the game and suddenly, another player, i assume a GM, pm me and in an instant my account was banned. I can attest to myself that i had in no way violated the terms of use of the game. i had religiously been playing and trying to level up my character.

if i had committed any infractions, they should have warn me or at least have the decency to tell me the reason. not that while you are playing, you suddenly are logged out and sent a notice to check the e-mail. if, assuming i did commit a violation, then this is my "first offense" if you wish to call it that. so a permanent banned and to the rest of the players who had experience the same plight that i had underwent to be quite harsh.

i can understand if a suspension is in order if its deemed appropriate, but for a rule abiding player like me seems to be over the top. if someone could look in to the circumstances, i would really appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg