Google
We are accepting donations

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

exhausted

its the day after Christmas, I'm exhausted as a lama. my body ache of all that merry making and my stomach is upset with all the fats in foods abounds. but it was fun, Christmas eve was a blast. we drink to sawa and party all night.

there was dancing, there was reveling, there was enjoyment everywhere.

on Christmas morning, i had a few glitches in my system, because of too much booze, i had an loose bowel movement and my hang over is killing me. you're asking me, is it worth it? you bet it is. a couple of hours of enjoyment, without thinking of all the problems.

man, a few moment of worry free is worth more hang over and lbm's in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg