Google
We are accepting donations

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PicK up LinES

"do you eat sugar?" because your smile is so sweet.

"does your family affinity with keyboard?" because you are my type.

"I'll have you arrested!" because you steal my heart.

"are you a dictionary?" because you add meaning to my life.

"do you have a license?" because you drive me crazy.

"i lost my number." can i have yours?

"is your name angel? because you look like one.

"i forgot your name, can i call you mine?

"excuse me, do u eat sweet corn? because you are so corny.

hehehehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang oa nito ha.. pero nice siya..hehehehehe

ana_meow

December 21, 2006 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg