Google
We are accepting donations

Monday, June 27, 2011

Gilbey’s Premium Strength with Green Tea Extract

It’s time for another alcopop feature and for today, the limelight goes to Gilbey’s Premium Strength with Green Tea Extract.
I was able to first try this one early this year and all I can remember now is that this tastes like light beer with gin. So if you like beer-gins, then you should try this one. icon razz Gilbeys Premium Strength with Green Tea Extract
gilbeys premium strength Gilbeys Premium Strength with Green Tea Extract
Seriously, this one tastes sweet and a bit citrusy. According to the label, it’s made with Gilbey’s Gin and natural green tea extracts, citrus and ginger flavors.
I don’t know if you can derive any health benefits from tea in this drink but I doubt it. Although having some alcohol in moderate volumes can do a little good for your body I believe.
gilbeys alcopop Gilbeys Premium Strength with Green Tea Extract
Anyway, I guess this ends my feature on Gilbey’s Premium Strength and if you’re a fan of alcopops like Tanduay Ice or Vodka Cruiser, then this one’s a definite must try.

1 Comments:

Blogger kadz101 said...

unsa mani boi,lami nih?

June 29, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg