Google
We are accepting donations

Monday, April 12, 2010

would you beleieve that celebrity megan fox has tasted only 2 dicks at this time? Megan has clarified that she is not a man-eater as portrayed by th

Megan has clarified that she is not a man-eater as portrayed by the media


ACTRESS Megan Fox has revealed that she has only had sex with two men.

The 23-year-old Transformers star said her public persona as a highly-sexed man-eater is totally at odds with her private life.

She said the thought of a one-night stand made her sick.

She insisted that apart from her current boyfriend - the ex-Beverly Hills 90210 actor Brian Austin Green, she had only been with her childhood sweetheart.

"I've only been with two men my entire life - my childhood sweetheart and Brian.



"I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand," she told the UK edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

The star, however, said she had herself to blame for the way the media portrayed her as a man-eater.

"My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me but the way I have dealt with it," she said.

She said she led a quiet life with Brian and his eight-year-old son Kassius on a ranch with acres of land in Los Angeles.

"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me.

"For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way but I am responsible (for him) and I've never struggled with that from bedtime stories to the school run," said Fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg