Google
We are accepting donations

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

E x C e R p T s

"As i am marrying my daugther, please grant me a week's leave."

"Since I have to go to the province to sell my land, along with my wife, please authorize me a one-week leave."

"As my mother-in-law has expired, and I am only one responsible, please grant me 10 days leave."

"Since i must attend the burial at 10 o'clock, and I may not return, please grant me half-day leave."

"I am suffering from fever. Please declare one-day holiday."

"As I am studying in this school, I am suffering from headache. Please leave me today."

"My wife is suffering from sickness, and as I am her only husband at home, may I be granted leave?"

"I am enclosed herewith, Dear Sir--it end with "I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."

"the patient has no previous history of suicides." "the patient left white blood cell at another hospital." "the patient has chest pain if she lies on her left-side for over a year."

"this patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities."

"her skin was somewhat pale but present. and the pelvic exam will be done later on the floor." "another patient who was alert and unresponsive. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function." in fact, she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.

"i saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy."

the patient has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night. on examination, we found both breast are equal and reactive to light and accommodation. further examination of genitalia reveals that she is circus sized. and while in the ER she was examine, x-rated and sent home."

funny how things regards words and letters and of analogies and metaphors. HEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Your Ad Here Click here to join ugg
Click to join ugg